($35.99 a bottle) 32 oz.
Genesis Today 100% Pure Wild Harvested Goji Berry Juice
Genesis Today’s Organic Goji 100 is a pure and potent liquid dietary supplement made entirely from USDA certified organic Goji Berries from Asia. It helps support healthy moods, antioxidant levels, immunity, cellular health and healthy vision.*
Take 1 oz in the morning and 1 oz in the evening!
This product contains naturally occurring beneficial compounds called polysaccharides and polyphenols. The polysaccharides in Goji are also known as Lycium Ba
rbarum Glycoconjugate Polysaccharides 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (LbGp 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 or LBPX). These LbGps are natural sources of Glyconutrients which are exceptional sources of essential cell nutrients: Rhamnose, Xylose, Glucose, Mannose, Arabinose & Galactose. They are all critical for intracellular communication and proper immune system function.
• Healthy immune system function
• Healthy, Positive moods (Known for thousands of years as "The Happy Berry")
• Healthy libido
• Healthy aging
• Healthy energy levels and resistance to fatigue
• Healthy blood pressure, cholesterol & homocysteine levels (Supporting all around cardiovascular health)
• Healthy endocrine function
• Healthy liver function
• Healthy eyes
• and more...
Contains 30,000 mg of 100% pure, USDA Certified Organic Goji in each 1 oz serving. Other ingredients: NONE!
• Slow-cooked the traditional way it has been prepared for thousands of years in
• traditional Chinese medicine to bring out the full potency of the polysaccharides for a more powerful Goji juice!*
• Contains naturally-occurring lutein and zeaxanthin (for eye health) and carotenoids (antioxidants)*
• Genesis today uses the whole Goji Berry, including the seeds that are packed with extremely healthy oils
• Vegan, certified Kosher, and contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, corn or soy
• No added juices, sweeteners, sugars or preservatives
• No chemicals, pesticides or contaminants
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.